Flexible & Agile
- Single source, turnkey managed services provider offering end-to-end solutions
- Experienced and accountable teams who thrive in IT complexity
- 24x7 follow-the-sun customer support simplifies IT management
- We build for scale, managing services across more than 60 global data centres
- Certified experts improve agility by securing networks, infrastructure, and application environments
- Better financial models and controls help track budgets and predict IT costs
- Keep pace with global competition with scalable IT initiatives
- Collaborative partnership for bimodal IT and digital transformation initiatives
- With simplified management and costs, businesses can focus on market expansion, improved customer experience, and new business opportunities
Get new services up and running with CenturyLink IT Services & Consulting
Flexible Managed Services with Total Confidence
Expert managed services across the entire IT lifecycle.
Solutions That Accelerate Business Performance
CenturyLink is a hands-on solutions partner that brings together the right people, industry best practices, and comprehensive network and IT services to accelerate your business.
- Discovery – Get to know business and technical requirements
- Design Review – Ensure architecture components meet requirements
- Confirmation – Finalize details of configuration
- Assembly – Inventory and schedule all the equipment and components
- Implementation – Test final configuration and fix as required
- Turn-up – Complete installation and final sign off
- Operate – Keep the service running to the required SLA
- Maintain – Perform regular system maintenance and software updates
- Monitor performance – Control and manage performance against business and technical requirements
Balancing Talent, Expertise, and Technology
Invest in managed services and leverage external skills to get more out of your internal IT staff.
As information drives business more than ever before, IT is moving from the basement to the boardroom. Fill the IT gaps in your business with the right partner and technologies so you can concentrate more on innovation and less on preservation.
Bridge the IT Innovation Gap.
Technology Drives Digital Business Models
As our digital culture expands, it drives new business environments.
The enterprise IT function is more than writing code, deploying hardware, and performing data backups, it's about making the strategic changes necessary to keep up with the market.
To learn more, read the eBook.
Get Started with Featured Resources and Tools
Why the IT Power Efficiency Imperative is a No Brainer
If lack of available funding was the top challenge in leveraging IT (2015 IDC C-Suite Barometer), then why aren't companies optimising even the fundamentals of operational cost formulas?
The Future of IT and How to Manage It
Get expert opinions on the shifts in enterprise IT and learn Frost & Sullivan's overall vision for the future of IT–one characterized by an "Everything as a Service" (XaaS) environment.
Australian Hybrid IT Adoption 2015
Find out how many companies are already using a managed service provider, how many others plan to move to a hybrid IT environment in the next year and how to develop a successful migration strategy for your own business.
Why Australian Organisations are Choosing Hybrid IT
Only 34% of enterprises don't use managed IT services. Among those who don't, one in five plan to use managed services in the next 12 months. Find out why.
Moving Your Core Infrastructure
Toward a Hybrid Model
Get the Whitepaper, "Hybrid IT: Best of All Worlds."
Build Versus Buy
Try our tool to determine
whether to build or buy
The Best Managed Services
For Your IT Needs
Explore all the CenturyLink managed services in our product portfolio
Youth Dynamics Spends Less Time Managing Technology
Read the case study to learn how CenturyLink Managed Office helps improve productivity.